Welcome to Jerry Lewis Fans
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Tony Bennett Pictures

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Guest_Findersassets_*

Guest_Findersassets_*
  • Guests
Attached File  img005.jpg   45.29KB   45 downloadsMarch 21, 2005

J-Hi.gif ALL.

HERE IS WHAT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR:

BOY WHAT A TIME I HAD TRYING TO GET THIS TO WORK FOR ALL OF YOU.

HAPPY PICTURE VEIWING:

THANKS
ANNIIE

vanessa

vanessa

• Veterans
  • 600 posts
  • Favorite Jerry Lewis Movie?:Rock-A-Bye-Baby

J-Hi.gif ANNIE,

Thank-you so much for sharing your pictures with us! They are very very nice,
and something to be proud of and have memories of.

Thanks Annie

Vanessa

Boobalack

Boobalack

Resident Curmudgeoness and Picker of Nits Extraordinaire

• Site Momma
  • 7,743 posts
  • Favorite Jerry Lewis Movie?:The King of Comedy
Good for you, Annie! J-Clapping.gif I knew if you kept working at it, you could figure out how to do it, yourself. And, wasn't I right? More fun that way!

Nice photos, but I'm not sure who everyone is. Could you fill me in?

Thanks.

Boo

I do know which one is Tony Bennett, and I'm guessing the Black lady is Mrs. Davis. I haven't seen any recent photos of her, and we all change with time. teehee.gif

Edited by Boobalack, 22 March 2005 - 10:21 AM.

NuttyJerryFan

NuttyJerryFan

The Boss!

• Admin
  • 2,424 posts
  • Favorite Jerry Lewis Movie?:Cinderfella
The black man with Altovise in the pictures is CC or Sticks as Sammy used to refer to him. Sammy discovered him and hired him as his drummer in early 1983.

He played every Sammy appearance until Sammy stopped performing in late 1989. He's been Mr. Bennett's permanent drummer for a 4 or 5 years now.

mrwallee

mrwallee

Senior

• Veterans
  • 3,206 posts
  • Favorite Jerry Lewis Movie?:Boeing Boeing
Annie:

Wonderful viewing. Thanks!

J-Clapping.gif J-Hi.gif

techsupport.gif sad.gif blink.gif

vanessa

vanessa

• Veterans
  • 600 posts
  • Favorite Jerry Lewis Movie?:Rock-A-Bye-Baby
NICE TO SEE YOU ARE BACK WALLY, I DID MISS YOU

VANESSA

Pollywog

Pollywog

• Members
  • 145 posts
  • Favorite Jerry Lewis Movie?:The Bellboy...
w00t.gif So "there's" the pic's we've been waiting for?..... "VERY NICE"! Good going Annie! Do you have any other pic's you wouldn't mind sharing with us? I could feel your excitement just by looking at that smile on your face. Must have been a "very" special evening for you huh? Thanks for sharing!! J-Clapping.gif

typing.gif Pollywog

Guest_Findersassets_*

Guest_Findersassets_*
  • Guests
April 7,2005

J-Hi.gif Polly,

Yes, I have other pictures to share of JL and my life with MDA and the other celebrities.

Just getting them on here is the problem.

I had a very hard time trying to make it work to get these pictures on here and I am not sure I can do it again.

The pictures that where on here are on a floppy disk and I had to learn how to get them on this web-site. BOY! what a time I had doing it.

I have pictures of JL, Joe Stablie, Lou Brown and me and many others from MDA life and showbusiness as well.

Someday, maybe I'll write my own lfe story about how I came to know all of these people and my life with Jerry Lewis and MDA.

Thanks for asking for the pictures I will try to put more on here as time goes by:
Annie smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users