Welcome to Jerry Lewis Fans
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Tony Bennett Pictures:

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Guest_Findersassets_*

Guest_Findersassets_*
  • Guests
March 17, 2005

J-Hi.gif Boo and All

I sent Boo the Tony Bennett pictures to be posted here.

I had problems getting it posted to this Fan website so I am going to let Boo do it.

Hopefully Boo will be able to upload them.

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE VEIWING THE PICTURES;
HAPPY PICTURE VEIWING:

MUCH THANKS
ANNIE J-Clapping.gif

Boobalack

Boobalack

Resident Curmudgeoness and Picker of Nits Extraordinaire

• Site Momma
  • 7,743 posts
  • Favorite Jerry Lewis Movie?:The King of Comedy
Hey, Annie, I don't know what happened, but I didn't get any photos from you. dunno.gif I'd be happy to try to upload them for you, though. Try sending them again.

Boo

Guest_Findersassets_*

Guest_Findersassets_*
  • Guests
J-Hi.gif Boo,

Please look in your email box as I just tryed again to send them this time just as an attachment from Yahoo mail and I scaned it as well.

I tryed to use that free service Kodak Online which provides anyone who wants to send emails with photos to family and friends.

Please let me know if it works I am desperate here.
I payed lots of money and time to get to do this for all of you so I hope it works.

Thanks so much
Annie smile.gif J-Clapping.gif

QUOTE(Boobalack @ Mar 18 2005, 12:38 PM)
Hey, Annie, I don't know what happened, but I didn't get any photos from you. dunno.gif I'd be happy to try to upload them for you, though.  Try sending them again.

Boo
View Post

Pollywog

Pollywog

• Members
  • 145 posts
  • Favorite Jerry Lewis Movie?:The Bellboy...
dunno.gif

Boobalack

Boobalack

Resident Curmudgeoness and Picker of Nits Extraordinaire

• Site Momma
  • 7,743 posts
  • Favorite Jerry Lewis Movie?:The King of Comedy
Well, I got the folder with the photos, but my computer wouldn't open it. Something about not recognizing that file type. If anyone else can help with this, let Annie know. I'm not really up on most of the technical things. sad.gif Thanks.

Boo

Guest_Findersassets_*

Guest_Findersassets_*
  • Guests
J-Hi.gif BOO.

I just resent the files with the pictures to you with Kodak Companys help I hope it works this time.

let me know if you are able to open the files.
Thanks so much
Annie

QUOTE(Boobalack @ Mar 19 2005, 11:37 AM)
Well, I got the folder with the photos, but my computer wouldn't open it.  Something about not recognizing that file type.  If anyone else can help with this, let Annie know.  I'm not really up on most of the technical things. sad.gif Thanks.

Boo
View Post

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users