Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Findersassets

Tony Bennett Pictures:

6 posts in this topic

March 17, 2005

:J-Hi: Boo and All

I sent Boo the Tony Bennett pictures to be posted here.

I had problems getting it posted to this Fan website so I am going to let Boo do it.

Hopefully Boo will be able to upload them.

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE VEIWING THE PICTURES;

HAPPY PICTURE VEIWING:

MUCH THANKS

ANNIE :J-Clapping:

Hey, Annie, I don't know what happened, but I didn't get any photos from you. :dunno: I'd be happy to try to upload them for you, though. Try sending them again.

Boo

:J-Hi: Boo,

Please look in your email box as I just tryed again to send them this time just as an attachment from Yahoo mail and I scaned it as well.

I tryed to use that free service Kodak Online which provides anyone who wants to send emails with photos to family and friends.

Please let me know if it works I am desperate here.

I payed lots of money and time to get to do this for all of you so I hope it works.

Thanks so much

Annie :smile: :J-Clapping:

Hey, Annie, I don't know what happened, but I didn't get any photos from you. :dunno: I'd be happy to try to upload them for you, though.  Try sending them again.

Boo

557[/snapback]

Well, I got the folder with the photos, but my computer wouldn't open it. Something about not recognizing that file type. If anyone else can help with this, let Annie know. I'm not really up on most of the technical things. :( Thanks.

Boo

:J-Hi: BOO.

I just resent the files with the pictures to you with Kodak Companys help I hope it works this time.

let me know if you are able to open the files.

Thanks so much

Annie

Well, I got the folder with the photos, but my computer wouldn't open it.  Something about not recognizing that file type.  If anyone else can help with this, let Annie know.  I'm not really up on most of the technical things. :( Thanks.

Boo

561[/snapback]