Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Findersassets

Christopher Lawford New Book

5 posts in this topic

:J-Hi: All Members

Just wanted to drop you all a short note here.

Christopher Lawford actor and son of the late Peter Lawford has written his autobiography not only about being in the famous Kennedy family, but also about his use of drugs and how he survived the drugs and the treatment and has been clean and sober for 19years now.

He was On Larry King Live the other night and He looks just like his father.

By the way I should mention that Mr. Lawford has been one of my finder assets clients but I have yet to meet him in person. I have only spoken to him by telephone.

I did e-mail him to find out when he is going to start having book signing around the country as soon as I find out I will post it here.

Thanks

Annie

:smile:

I saw the Larry King show also. Peter was a friend of JL and of course they did "One More Time" together. Peter even co-hosted the telethon back in 71 I believe. But after that JL and Peter had a falling out (as JL usually does).

Chris also mentioned that because his father was very big on personal hygiene, he never went to bed with Marilyn Monroe, because he felt she didn't take care of her personal hygiene.

Joe, you can file that about Monroe under "TMI." Yuck.

I don't think Christopher looks just like his dad, Annie. True, he favors his dad, but you can also see a lot of Kennedy there, too. Anyway, that's just my opinion, and Peter was a LOT cuter.

By the way, I can't figure out why you're planning to move and to change jobs. If I did business with all the famous people you have on your client list and knew all the people you know :w00t: , I'd stay put. Oh, well, different strokes. :dunno:

Boo

I personally think he does look like his father, even though I wasn't a fan of his. As far as looking like a Kennedy, that's too bad. Overall, they are a bunch of homely people. I still say Maria and Arnold are brother and sister :teehee:

Oh yes, he does favor his father, but Annie said he looks just like him. You can see Kennedy in him, but he's not homely like most of them are. I suppose the Lawford genes were stronger!

Boo :smile: