Jerry Lewis Fans
Guest debello

Ed McMahon's Foreclosure

Scott    5

I knew of his doings and personality when I worked in Hollywood back in the eighties.

You have your opinion and I have mine based on facts.

Simple.

Guest debello   
Guest debello
I knew of his doings and personality when I worked in Hollywood back in the eighties.

You have your opinion and I have mine based on facts.

Simple.

By all means, please share your so-called facts with the whole class. Don't be one of those forum people who drop vague little words and then back away from the keyboard. That stuff belongs over at the AOL news story comment sections.

Guest debello   
Guest debello
When you send the check :)

Thank you for making very clear exactly what you are.

Classless.

Go back to the AOL messageboards.

Boobalack    628

Please stop calling people classless. Scott is not classless. He merely has a different opinion. We are allowed to have different opinions.

Both of you, please stop quoting so much. Maybe you don't realize there's a reply button whereby you can post without quoting.

Now, come out of your respective corners and shake hands. :teehee: Don't make me have to get mean. :white_cat:

Guest debello   
Guest debello
Please stop calling people classless. Scott is not classless. He merely has a different opinion. We are allowed to have different opinions.

Both of you, please stop quoting so much. Maybe you don't realize there's a reply button where by you can post without quoting.

Now, come out of your respective corners and shake hands. :teehee: Don't make me have to get mean. :white_cat:

Not gonna happen. I have no respect for someone who makes claims and then won't back them up with proof. If you can't do one don't do the other. Show some respect for someone who has done and meant more than most have.

Uncle_R    1,084

I propose a new forum guideline: As long as you're sticking to the topic and not going out of you're way to blast people, it is perfectly fine for folks to NOT get along at all times. Just another of my loopy suggestions. :typing:

mrwallee    287

Uncle_Raoul,

Having been the target in the past of one of your ignorant personal insults I feel I should put in my 2 cents worth. There is a difference between disagreeing with someone and insulting someone. It's ok to disagree with someone, it's not ok to insult someone. Just my opinion.

Boobalack    628

Okay, I don't know who peed in your cornflakes, debello, but stop insulting people. There is a difference in disagreeing and in insulting people. Just who do you think you are to sit in judgment on everyone? Too bad we can't all be perfect, as you seem to think you are. I'm disappointed in you.

Speaking of respect, I asked you to stop all the quoting, but you failed to stop. I guess that means you don't respect me, either. Oh, well, my little heart is breaking.

Scott    5

If a nobody wants to insult me on these forums so be it. Must be his or her nature. As my late mother would say, consider the source.

I feel all humans have a right to their opinion and should be able to speak it without having to defend every word.

My history is my business and I don't have to explain anything to anyone.

And Boo I got a message from Jose about the quotes, sorry about that, totally forgot.

-Scott

(classless)