Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Findersassets

legendary Actress Virginia Mayo dies at 84

3 posts in this topic

January 25, 2005

Legendary Actress Virginia Mayo who worked with the likes of Bob Hope and Danny Kaye, James Cagney, Gregory Peck, and Ronald Reagan and a host other very talented actors and actresses as pasted away in a nursing home in Thousand Oaks, Calif.She was 84 years old.

She is was the widow of the late Author Michael O'shea and had a daughter Mary Johnson and grandchildren.

My love and prayers to out to Mary and her family. I will really miss Virginia she was so kind to me for the little time that I knew her.

RIP: Virginia

Annie :(

January 25, 2005

Legendary Actress Virginia Mayo who worked with the likes of Bob Hope and Danny Kaye, James Cagney, Gregory Peck, and Ronald Reagan and a host other very talented actors and actresses as pasted away in a nursing home in Thousand Oaks, Calif.She was 84 years old.

She is was the widow of the late  Author Michael O'shea and had a daughter Mary Johnson and grandchildren.

My love and prayers go out to Mary Johnson and her family.

I will really miss Virginia she was so kind to me for the little time that I knew her.

I will always remember the night I was with her and others at legendary Tap dancer  Fayard Nicholas's 80th birthday party and I got to drive her home and we stop  for a bit of dinner. what great conversation we had.

RIP: Virginia

Annie :(

28[/snapback]